- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or relationship
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Do I really need therapy? I can usually handle my problems.
Why do people go to therapy and how do I know if it is right for me?
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage and co-pay amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
These exceptions to confidentiality are intended to maintain client safety and successful therapy results. They will be discussed in more detail during your first appointment.